top of page
June is the Month of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus
How to complete the
9 First Friday devotion to the
Sacred Heart of Jesus
1. Receive Holy Communion on the First Friday
2. The nine Friday's must be consecutive
3. They must be made in honor and in reparation to his Sacred Heart
4. *Go to confession if necessary to receive Holy Communion in a state of grace
Jesus made the following 12 promises to St. Margaret Mary in favor of those who consecrate to the Sacred Heart, in a spirit of reparation, the First Friday of each month.
1. I will give them all the graces necessary in their state of life.
2. I will establish peace in their homes.
3. I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
4. I will be their secure refuge during life, and above all, in death.
5. I will bestow abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
6. Sinners will find in My Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Lukewarm souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
9. I will bless every place in which an image of My Heart is exposed and honored.
10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart.
12. I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on the First Fridays in nine consecutive months the grace of final perseverance; they shall not die in My disgrace, nor without receiving their sacraments. My divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
The Church grants a Plenary indulgence to those who attend Mass and receive Communion in honor of The Sacred Heart of Jesus on the First Friday of each month for nine (9) consecutive months.
Things you can do ...
By attending MASS & receiving him in the Eucharist
Visting him in the Adoration Chapel or
Do LIVE Online Eucharistic Adoration
Spending a Holy Hour with him
Talk to him & stay silent to listen to him talk to you
Ask him for the grace to love him
Do God's will (Imitate Jesus--Love God and Everyone)
Do the First Friday Devotion
bottom of page